Men's Nike SB Blazer Low GT QS Skateboarding Shoe pairs a locked-in fit with lightweight, responsive cushioning in the heel. Its classic, low-profile design takes cues from '70s heritage footwear while providing flexibility and traction for great boardfeel.
- Zoom Air unit in heel of sockliner provides low-profile cushioning.
- Vulcanized construction offers flexibility and excellent grip.
- Combination of suede and leather in the upper offers durability.
- Exposed foam in the tongue of some styles honors the shoe's 1970s heritage.
- Herringbone outsole pattern provides multidirectional traction.
A Nike Zoom Air heel unit in the sockliner brings lightweight impact protection with a snappy, responsive feel where you need it most.
The bootie-style design creates a locked-down fit and keeps the tongue shifting to the sides so you don't have to constantly adjust.