Don't be deceived by the appearance of simplicity. Shane O'Neill's Nike SB Pro model contains an optimal balance of tech, function and swag. Two lacing options allow for either traditional ties through eyestays or, if you're looking to add a bit of Broguish flare, ghillie loops. Beams emanate from the sun-inspired yin and yang graphics incorporating Shane's initials and an extended rubber toe bumper adds extra protection in an especially vulnerable area for a longer life.
- Suede, leather uppers, Gum rubber soles
- Foam sockliner with Zoom Air unit in heel
- Slightly higher taping between midsole and upper for more consistent flick
- Eyestays and ghillie loops for two lacing options
- Modified rubber areas facilitate a broken-in out of the box
Foam sockliner with a Zoom Air unit in the heel delivers responsive cushioning.
Extended rubber toe bumper adds durability to this high-wear area.
Slightly higher taping between the midsole and the upper helps create more consistent flick.