Nike Sb Zoom Dunk Low Elite Shoe
The biggest difference between the Nike SB Zoom Dunk Low Elite Shoes and the original dunks is the lack of seams. Nike SB has replaced the stitching in high wear areas with a bonded/welded construction. The upper is made up of a breathable, circular knit cotton that's been reinforced with suede, giving the shoe its distinctive Dunk look. The sole features a one-piece construction. The midsole is stitchless, and the tread uses a distorted version of the original Dunks' pivotal pattern. The result of all these changes is a slimmer, clean take on the classic Dunk style from Nike.
- Circular knit upper, Reinforced with suede
- Thin padding in mesh tongue, Molds to your foot
- Thin rubber outsole, Distorted Dunk tread pattern
- Zoom Air Unit, Low-profile cushioning and responsiveness
- High density foam, Maximum boardfeel